I have been knitting many warm season items, and will get some of them done in time to enjoy. I have particularly been in love with stripes. They are easy and very satisfying to knit. There are many popular patterns to support the stripes craze.
What's on my needles:
1. Featherweight Cardigan by Knitbot http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/featherweight-cardigan
2. Daybreak by Stephen West http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/daybreak
3. Spring Garden Tee by Alana Dakos http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/spring-garden-tee
4. Baby Sorbet Beret by Knitterlydesigns (my personal design to be available for download soon)
Made this quick little hat and matching booties for a baby shower gift. I will be sizing this for different ages and publish as a PDF to be available soon. This is a super quick knit!
5. Monkey by Cookie A http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/monkey
This is a free pattern.
6. Autumn Vines Beret by Alana Dakos http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/autumn-vines-beret
What is your favorite stripey project?