Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January here & gone...

I can't believe that January is almost over, and the holidays are well behind us.  I have been busy this month with many projects, including one of my resolutions, organizing my stash.  Now that was a mess, but most of it is photographed and posted on my Ravelry page.www.ravelry.com/angelasmith

FO's
In January, I have finished both versions of Ysolda Teague's "Ripley" and her "Ishbel" shawl.  By the end of the month I will also finish Wooly Wormhead's "Castiel", three "Calorimetry", and Stitch and Bitch's "Newsboy Cap."




What's Next:
I will be working on a shrug for my 7 month old, figuring out my first design project, and start the Wispy cardigan from Hannah Fetig.  So much yarn and not enough time!

Favorite Things:
I love the knitting bags from Go Monkey www.gomonkeydesign.etsy.com
They are roomier than most available online, and they are so stylish.


Tips & Tricks:
Pack highlighters and sticky notes in your knitting bag.  They help keep your place with charts, and keep on track when your pattern offers different size options to one pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment